My aim is to provide empathetic and comprehensive care for women and girls including operative gynaecology (laparoscopic surgery when appropriate), of benign gynaecological conditions.
All surgical procedures are performed at The Prince of Wales Private Hospital, Barker Street, Randwick.
- Menstrual disorders
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Uterine & Cervical Polyps
- Pelvic pain
- Ovarian cysts
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Infertility assessment
- Miscarriage Assessment
- Hormone Replacement – including ‘natural’ and non hormonal alternatives
- Vaginal and uterine prolapse
- Urinary incontinence
- Vulval disorders
- Laparoscopic, abdominal and vaginal surgery.
Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecological
- Irregular periods
- Heavy periods
- Late or absent onset of puberty
- Early/precocious pubertal development
- Mullerian tract abnormalities
- Labial fusion
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
Abnormal Pap Smears & Colposcopy
- Normal and Abnormal pap smears
- Colposcopic examination
- Treatment of CIN (LLETZ)
- Prenatal assessment procedures – amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling
- Infertility: Noninvasive assessment of uterine morphology, endometrial lining and fallopian tube patency, ovarian assessment
- Abnormal bleeding assessment – saline infusion sonohystogram assessment of the uterine cavity and endometrium.